PASAY CITY NORTH HIGH SCHOOL – MAIN
M. Dela Cruz , Pasay City
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM OFFERING
Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM) Strand
Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) and Technical-Vocational-Livelihood (TVL) Track
Bread and Pastry Production
Food Beverage Services
Cookery 1 & 2
Dressmaking / Tailoring
Electrical Installation and Maintenance
– All Grade 10 students in all public and private high schools are encouraged to submit their
choice of school and SHS track to their respective class advisers.
– The class advisers of Grade 10 in public schools are then tasked to register their students for SHS and submit
learners’ preferences through the SHS registration module in the Learner Information System (LIS) of DepEd.
– Open to high school graduates prior to the full implementation of the K to 12 Program
– Passers of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT)
– Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Examination for Junior High School level. ( ALS Passers )
For more info look for Mrs. Elvindia P. Juanillo and Mrs. Vilma M. Revellion
“ A school is only as strong as the community that surrounds it “
PROGRAMS COMPLETED / IMPLEMENTED FOR IMPROVE ACCESS
- Education for All (EFA)
- Alternative Delivery Mode (ADM-OHSP)
- SPED Program
- Enhanced Basic Education Curriculum under the K-12 Program (Grade Seven, Grade Eight and Grade Nine).
- Open High School Program (OHSP).
- Computer Aided Instruction through Computer Education Classes, E-Learning Program and E-Classroom.
- Guidance and Counselling Program.
- Anti-Bullying and Child Protection Program
- School Health and Nutrition Program
- School Feeding Program.
- Eco Savers Program.
- Sports Development Program.
- Youth Entrepreneurial and Cooperativeness in Schools (YECSEnter text here